DVG Law Partner’s founding attorney Michael Brown has received favorable professional ratings from Super Lawyers and Avvo, and his legal work and cases have received coverage from major media.
Our legal work and cases have been referenced in major media publications, including The Associated Press, Business Today, Computerworld, Deccan Herald, The Economic Times, The Hindu, International Business Times, ITBusinessEdge, IT Business Net, ITV News India, IT World, Live Mint, The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, PC Advisor, PCWorld, Reuters, The Register, Slashdot, Techworld, Times of AP, The Times of India, USA Today, Yelp, The Wall Street Journal and Yahoo.
Here is a list of some of our cases’ media coverage and links:
- This Politico post and Law360 article discuss the successful case decision of a client of attorney Michael Brown and DVG Law Partner who is a surgeon and was awarded over $220,000 in unpaid wages by the U.S. Department of Labor. The case is against the Southern Illinois University School of Medicine, and DVG is joined by co-counsel attorney Vonda Vandaveer of VK Vandaveer PLLC in representing the worker.
- This State Journal-Register article discusses the Federal Court case of a female surgeon, a client of DVG Law Partner and Michael Brown, who filed an amended complaint with proposed class action claims that allege entities affiliated with S. Illinois Medical School had violated gender discrimination and equal pay laws.
- News about proposed class action case against Google, alleging violation of age discrimination laws, with plaintiff representation by attorney Michael Brown of DVG Law Partner and the law firms Kotchen & Low and VK Vandaveer PLLC: Computerworld, HR Grapevine, Law360, The Mercury News [SiliconBeat], Slashdot, and The Wall Street Journal.
- Articles about proposed class action case against Tata Consultancy Services, alleging violations of Federal race and national origin discrimination laws, with plaintiff representation by attorney Michael Brown of DVG Law Partner and the law firms Kotchen & Low and VK Vandaveer PLLC: Bloomberg, Business & Employment News (BEN) Network, Business Insider, The Business Standard, Computerworld, Courthouse News Service, The Financial Express, The Hindu, India Today, Investing.com, Law360, Live Mint, Reuters, and Yahoo.
- Articles about proposed class action case against Infosys, alleging violations of Federal race and national origin discrimination laws and unlawful failures to hire, job terminations and other violations, with plaintiff representation by attorney Michael Brown of DVG Law Partner and the law firms Kotchen & Low and VK Vandaveer PLLC: ARN, ars technica, americanbazaaronline.com, Associated Press, Bright Future Jobs, Business Recorder, Business Today, CFOworld, CIO, Computerworld, Deccan Herald, dmnnewswire.digitalmedianet.com, dnaindia.com, dreamincode.net, eBossWatch, The Economic Times, Firstpost, The Hindu, The Hindu Business Line, I4U News, IIFL, immigration.com, Information Age, InfoWorld, International Business Times, ITBusinessEdge, IT Business Net, ITVNewsIndia, IT World, live mint, mainframe.typepad.com, Mid Day, Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, moneycontrol, Networkworld, The New Indian Express, newsco.me, news x, PC Advisor, PCWorld, pravasitoday.com, Press Club of India, Reuters, The Register, RupeeRains News, sathiyam.tv, sify, SiliconIndia, silobreaker, Slashdot, starlive24.com, Techworld, Times of AP, The Times of India, Tom’s IT Pro, ukasiaonline.com, USA Today, yelp, the Wall Street Journal and Yahoo.
- Businessweek article (cross-posted at MSNBC.com), “America’s High-Tech Sweatshops,” referencing DVG Attorney Michael Brown, who represents underpaid H-1B visa workers.
- The Indy Channel, RTV 6 of Indianapolis, published video and written reports referencing a proposed class action case alleging claims of underpaid wages, breach of contract and forced labor, and interviewing DVG Attorney Michael Brown, who represents the worker-litigants. The Indy Channel also published this article regarding a motion about witness-tampering by the companies/defendants.
- The National Law Journal published this article regarding the Indianapolis (IN SD Federal Court) proposed class action involving underpaid wages, breach of contract and forced labor.
- ERE.net article, “IT Watchdog Group Says Staffing Firms Discriminate Against Americans,” referencing DVG Attorney Michael Brown